My Grateful Dance
My Grateful Dance is a program that features people of different race and tribes who can really praise God with their dance. This is a movement started by Emmanuel James.
There are times when you just want to DANCE about the goodness of God in your life. #MyGratefulDance gives you that
opportunity. These are the steps...
1. Record yourself dancing to your favorite Gospel song
2. Upload the video online (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
3. Make sure to use #mygratefuldance so that your video is easily discoverable.
4. Remember to tag The Kingdom TV
5. Start all over from 1 again (smiles)...
This exercise has no age limit... If you know some friends that are good dancers, tag them and let them be a part of this celebration. God bless.